Saturday 9 April 2016

A Hair Straightening Brush? The Dafni!!

Hey Everyone!

So I know you all saw the viral video of a girl brushing her hair with some sort of electric hair brush and immediately having beautifully straight hair!


Well...the idea and the video got my attention straight away and after some quick Google research I found out it was called The Dafni!!

The Dafni is a hair straightening brush that is x10 faster than a traditional hair straightener! It is easy to use, saves time and is actually safer for your hair than a regular straightening iron!
At a perfect 365˚F the Dafni brushes your hair in to a sleek straight style in just three to five minutes!! 
The trick is its unique design which goes between the hair strands instead of pushing from either side with a flat iron. The Dafni works on all hair types whether curly, straight, frizzy or flyaways  - it's the perfect solution for a person with a busy lifestyle! 

How to Dafni: 
  • Use only on dry tangle free hair!
  • Brush slowly in a pulling motion (as you would a regular hair brush)
  • Make sure your hair gets deep into the inner area of the brush!
  • Use the brush to shape the hair inwards or outwards!
Some FAQ's
How does a straightener brush differ from a traditional flat iron?
Brushing is the ultimate most intuitive way to self-style the hair.. therefore, the DAFNI brush is a natural and convenient way to style both the front and the back of the hair!
the DAFNI brush consists of a unique 3D surface that is substantially wider than a traditional straightener; hence the brush styles very large strands of hair in each stroke!
Will the brush burn the scalp?
If you look at the purple ceramic surface you will notice that on top of each tooth is placed a springy (black) insulator that allows you to brush from the root while touching the scalp worry free! 
How long does it take for the brush to heat up?
The brush heats to 186 degrees C (365 degrees Fahrenheit)  in just 1 minute!
Does the Dafni damage the hair?
DAFNI is actually safer than most straighteners in the market. Thanks to the optimal working temperature which provides good quality and lasting results. Also when the hair runs between the teeth the hair’s cloak remains unharmed since it is not squeezed between two heating elements but rather it enjoys the heat and runs freely between the teeth! 
Where can you buy the dafni?

I was so intrigued by the Dafni that I had to get my hands on it to test it out for myself! I have really long hair and I wear it in a braid every night which makes it wavy and untamed.. so I love the idea that the Dafni could help me to get ready with ease each morning and save me time! (a few extra minutes sleeping in in the morning is always welcomed, lol). SO I finally got myself a dafni and put it to use! give my video a watch and you'll see what I thought of the dafni and what kind of results I got on my hair!!






The Dafni...You'll straight up love it!! 



Lots of Love 
Shahira Xo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig