Monday 15 September 2014

GET 20% OFF LASER HAIR REMOVAL!!!!!

Hey Blog Readers!!! 


So in the mix of all the moving and CRAZINESS!! :P lol I totally forgot to tell you that before I left Galway I teamed up with Irene Trowell at the fab Galway Laser & Skincare Clinic to offer a special discount to anyone who follows me on my blog or social media!! ;)



SOOO if You're looking to be HAIR FREE AND CAREFREE! then just mention my name (Cough: It's SHAHIRA ;) lol!) when booking and get 20% off any course of Laser Hair Removal at the clinic!! 20% off a course would make a MAHOOSIVE difference so now is your chance to save and let that skin breath ;) haha!

In general it takes about 6 laser hair removal sessions to be hairless! and this has to be spread out over a number of weeks/months (according to the hair growth cycle! & to allow accurate/permanent results!) so it really is a great time to start your laser journey and by the new year you could be a new hairfree you!! a hairfree you is always a better you ;) lol!



OR wouldn't it make the perfect Christmas present ;) and no need to tell anyone that you didn't wop-out the full expense but secretly saved 20% ;)
GET ON IT ;) 


Check out my blog posts about my vists to the clinic and what areas I chose to have treated!

For my very first post on laser hair removal click here! 

You can also check out the Galway Laser and Skincare Clinic's website by clicking here of facebook by clicking here!  

Phone 091762484 / email: info@galwaylaserskincareclinic.ie to book YOUR consultation!


REMEMBER to stop by regularly for more FUN SAVINGS and 

Give Aways :) EVERYONE LOVES a BARGAIN!! 

Lots of Love! 
Shahira Xo 

If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig