Friday 9 May 2014

Day 9

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers! 

So the last day has arrived!!

Over all I feel better for having completed the clean 9! I'm definitely going to incorporate the aloe gel & bee pollen into my every day life 💖  :)

In terms of weight loss I lost 3 pounds! It's not a HUGE difference but I didn't really expect to see a massive difference because I am already quite small and my regular calorie intake isn't very high so it wasn't a massive shock to my system! An ideal candidate would have significantly more weight to loose. However, I do feel healthier, happier and more energetic! I also feel like it has kicked me in the butt and got me back on track to watching what I'm eating and healthy living. I found the information booklet very helpful, great for advice and keeping track of your progress! The booklet is a simple idea but worth it's weight in gold :)

Today I went a bit over the 600cal- I ate 2 wetabix (134cal), rice crispies (115cal) some turkey breast with veg (158) and beans on slimbo toast! (212) Total = 619cal)
And not the healthiest diet today but heyy only 19over, lol


I am delighted I decided to give the clean 9 a go and I am also delighted I saw it through! although it did mean when a friend asked me to go clubbing I turned her down because of the extra calories in alcohol and because the whole idea is to get healthy and detox the body - I haven't gone out in ages and I would have liked to have caught up with this old friend but to be honest I'm not a big fan of the clubbing scene lately and I'd much rather an early night (I've turned into an old granny!)

My advice for anyone doing the Clean 9
My advice would be to stick with it! If you're feeling hungry drink some water - often we mistake hunger with thirst. Also take it easy for the first few two days- try to do it on a day when your not in work and when you can take it easy enough - saver your energy! Use the calorie counter at the back of the programme! 

Conclusion! 
Personally I thought the clean 9 was a breeze! It got me on the right track and I am feeling HEALTHY and HAPPY! I will definitely continue to use, in particular, the bee pollen and aloe gel. 

Benefits of Bee Pollen (used by Victoria Beckham ;) )

1. Energy Enhancer - The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue.


2. Skin Soother - Bee pollen is often used in topical products that aim to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells. 


3. Respiratory System - Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.

4. Treating Allergies – Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies. Dr. Leo Conway, M.D of Denver Colorado, reported that 94 percent of his patients were completely free from allergy symptoms once treated with oral feeding of pollen. Everything from asthma to allergies to sinus problems were cleared, confirming that bee pollen is wonderfully effective against a wide range of respiratory diseases.

5. Digestive System - In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.

6. Immune System Booster - Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system. According to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses. It's also rich in antioxidants that protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.


7. Treats Addictions – Used holistically for healing addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses. Because bee pollen crashes cravings, it is a very useful research is needed into this benefit, particularly when it comes to weight management.



8. Supports the Cardiovascular System - Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Rutin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.

9. Prostate Aid - Men who suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia can find relief by using bee pollen. Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.



10. Infertility Problems - Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac!

Benefits of Aloe Gel
* Cleanses and supports your digestive system
* Infuses you with energy
* Hydrates your skin
* Soothes and promotes skin renewal
* Supports your immune system
* And so much more


Remember: If you're interested in doing the clean 9 call into Apollo on the Tuam rd in Galway - If you mention that you read my blog you'll get a 20% discount. 
Or message AloeVera Fitness Health and Beauty on facebook to see if you can order it! 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig