Wednesday 11 December 2013

Clever ideas for saving MONEY and gaining a good BOOTAY ;)

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers

I saw these pictures posted on facebook this week and I thought that they were cute and clever so I decided to quickly share them :) 

The first one on saving money...(Obviously change it to your own currency)

It's always a good idea to have savings (you never know when you might need them) so if you follow this chart you'd save well over a thousand euro simply and easily and you could then spend it on something special or save it, repeat and watch the money grow ;) 
I think it's a really good idea and I'm definitely going to give it a go!x! 

Ladies we all know Size Zero is no more! the past few years have seen the return of the curves with celebs like Kim Kardashian making curves the ideal body image! every girl wants that hour glass figure and growing a nice bum is more important than ever! ;) That's where the 30 day squat challenge comes in! 
This is an easy to follow, doable approach for girls who don't know where to start with squats! If you're more advanced you could add a weight to up the intensity! 

My trainer, Dave from Results Ireland, got me into squats and now I'm obsessed! .. I always feel a bit funny doing them but I've noticed a big improvement and I intend on keeping it up :) 
Ass to the Grass! ;)
I found this on google (it's not mine)
On a different personal note.. 
A 30 day challenge that I set myself recently is to drink 2ltrs of water a day! I started this for many reasons but mostly because I have always been aware I don't drink enough (at all!) I'm 100% sure I'm dehydrated most of the time! So to get hydrated and healthy I've turned to water :) I've already started to notice benefits-such as having more energy, generally feeling better and my under eye circles have reduced! I started it as a 30 day challenge to see if it made a difference (I'm not through the 30days yet) but I'm definitely going to keep this up for good! the only downside is needing to pee- a lot more :/ :P 

News!
Instead of my Friday blog post this week.. tomorrow,Thursday,  I will Blog to tell you about a competition that I am launching on FRIDAY at Lunch time! Keep an eye on my facebook page for details!x


Lots of Love,
Shahira Xo
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig